Why the campaign and what are you choosing when voting for Mother Nature, Treeincarnation and EnviroParks, gardens, and forests (The space for the Tree incarnated)?
The Treeincarnate.me campaign is important because it will generate the “Social proof” required to open all the doors and path the way to local and national government support for the EnviroParks, the space for the Treeincarnated and a tree, life and love-filled place to heal, reflect, and celebrate.
1. The social proof that shows “We the people” choose Mother Nature (The life-giver) over the Grim Reaper (The life taker) to be the figurehead for the new funeral care industries.
2. To show that we have chosen trees (Treeincarnation) over graves and urns
3. EnviroParks, gardens, and forest over graveyards and cemeteries
4. A life focused over death based
5. Intelligently green over dark grey
6. A new beginning over a dead-end
7. Maximizing the positive environmental, humanitarian, and personal impact of your funeral over minimizing the negative.
8. Enhancing, enriching, and complementing the environment, while conserving, preserving, and protecting Mother Nature.
9. Humanitarian preservation, the Grim Reaper sees your body as waste, something to depose of resulting in your body remaining lifeless, whereas, Mother Nature sees your body as your oldest, closest, and dearest friend to be respected, honored, and rewarded, resulting in your body's new life as a tree.
10. Personal contribution, reward, and legacy.
A. Contribution, by becoming the change you would like to see in the world
B. Reward, your body with the greatest gift in the world “new life, afterlife”
C. Legacy, a living legacy that will live for 100-600 years (depending upon the tree you choose) the beginning of your new “tree family”.
Treeincarnation offers a new innovated process of infusing a sapling or roots of a tree with treated ashes, in order to grow and then home a living tree in a more fitting EnviroPark, replacing cold impersonal graves with magnificent memorial trees that can be remembered and celebrated for generations.